Pre authorization from MSC not back in my account

Loverofcrafting

My card was charged 250 euro pre authorization on the week on board the ship. 

Before disembarking, I made a payment for all of our bill (me and my partner). This was approximately 580 euro. 

I was reassured the pre authorization would come into my account but in never did. Today is the 7th working day since paying the bill. 

I need an email address please for MSC cruises.  I know there is a phone number but I want an email because I want it all down in writing so that if I don't get refunded, I will start a chargeback with the bank. 

Does anyone have an email for the cruise company? I checked online but I couldn't find an email. All found was an address but no email. 

Thanks.  I am in Europe if that makes any difference.  

2 hours ago, JT1962 said:

It’s likely that the hold has been released by MSC, but the card issuers policy is the reason it is still showing. Many card issuers / banks keep a hold on up to 10 days before releasing the hold. 

https://www.lendingtree.com/credit-cards/articles/what-can-you-do-about-credit-card-holds/

Thank you so much for your valuable reply. I got in touch with my bank and it was reversed within minutes. 

18 minutes ago, Loverofcrafting said:

Thank you so much for your valuable reply. I got in touch with my bank and it was reversed within minutes. 

Glad you got it resolved quickly. MSC definitely has some Customer Service issues, but credit card holds are usually  related to the policies of the card issuer, not the merchants.