Artist Mike Swan

mushroom

17 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I'm a fan of Mike Swan's paintings of Bermuda buildings. Does he have a gallery in Bermuda at the present time...and where is it?  

He had a gallery in the Clocktower Mall at the Dockyard. I visited it a few years ago. I don’t know if he still does. 

7 hours ago, OceanBlue123 said:

I would suggest emailing the email address or calling the phone number on that page if planning a visit. That address on that page could be new information or dated information.  I notice it says Michael Swan Gallery II. Does he have two gallery’s?

17 hours ago, Charles4515 said:

I would suggest emailing the email address or calling the phone number on that page if planning a visit. That address on that page could be new information or dated information.  I notice it says Michael Swan Gallery II. Does he have two gallery’s?

I do not know. I thought I would help out with a quick Google search, but after 15 minutes of digging that was the best I could find. I hope the OP follows up and lets us know!

19 minutes ago, OceanBlue123 said:

I do not know. I thought I would help out with a quick Google search, but after 15 minutes of digging that was the best I could find. I hope the OP follows up and lets us know!

I think you did help out. I did find out from more search that at one time Michael Swan had three galleies. One each in Hamilton, St.George's and the the Royal Dockyard. Whether any are still there was indeterminate. Also unless it is a different Michael Swan he has an Electric car rental company, Localmotion.

Edited by Charles4515