Wi-Fi on the Symphony of the seas

We have recently taken a cruise on the Harmony of the Seas and had no problems using the Wi Fi. At that time there were only approx. 2800 passengers. We are now planning a Symphony of the Seas cruise and was wondering with a possible 6000 passenger cruise will the Wi-Fi work flawlessly. The reason for this question is that we run a business which is highly dependent on telephone and email communications so obviously we don't want to jeopardize our business. Any help and/or advice would be appreciated. THANK YOU in advance.

In September on Symphony it was hit and miss. Sometimes my connection would disappear and I would have to reconnect. Sometimes my uploads to CC would stall out. I think for what you are trying to do you should be fine. Just make sure you are in a good signal area of the ship and stay there while communicating.

22 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

In September on Symphony it was hit and miss. Sometimes my connection would disappear and I would have to reconnect. Sometimes my uploads to CC would stall out. I think for what you are trying to do you should be fine. Just make sure you are in a good signal area of the ship and stay there while communicating.

If you don't mind what was your cabin number where you experienced the hit and miss Wi-Fi signal.   THANKS

1 hour ago, cruisinelmo said:

If you don't mind what was your cabin number where you experienced the hit and miss Wi-Fi signal.   THANKS

8550. I did not have a problem in the cabin. It was in the various specialty restaurants that I went to that I would get knocked off and have to re log in to Cruise Critic. Some times the Solarium had issues.