Accessing CC boards

I am hoping that host Hattie or someone can figure out why, when I click on "Boards," I am immediately taken to a page that says "TEST PAGE" followed by "This test page is used to test the proper operation of Apache."    Lots more on the page.  No scroll bar and no way to delete the test page.  I have to get into the Cunard board via Google.  Anyone else having this problem?

I don't know why, but I don't come in via "Boards". I would book-mark a page from any topic (which you must have been able to do to get to where your post was listed before it was moved), then next time I want to read the boards I click on my saved bookmark of that page to get it back; scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Go to topic listing" and this brings me to the topics summary page in real time/updated.

It's a workaround.

Edited by bbtablet

• 8 months later...
On 11/9/2022 at 4:18 PM, bbtablet said:

I don't know why, but I don't come in via "Boards". I would book-mark a page from any topic (which you must have been able to do to get to where your post was listed before it was moved), then next time I want to read the boards I click on my saved bookmark of that page to get it back; scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Go to topic listing" and this brings me to the topics summary page in real time/updated.

It's a workaround.

@bbtablet Can you please tell me how you bookmark a page to get back to findi it? I get very lost

For instructions regarding various browsers click here:

How to create an Internet favorite or bookmark

Once the page is listed in your Favorites or Bookmarks, you just click on it to go there. Here is a clip of the top of my list:

image.png.58f4ad24743fbfd45d28c8ee74eca332.png

5 hours ago, PalmBeach4 said:

@bbtablet Can you please tell me how you bookmark a page to get back to findi it? I get very lost

I have Firefox as my browser. At the top of the page, where the website address of the page I am looking at is, there is a 5 pointed star at the extreme right which, when I click on it, turns blue and opens an "edit bookmark" box. I click under "location" and click on "bookmarks tool" and then "save" and it is done.

When I want to revisit the page I click on the double right-facing arrows at the extreme top right of any page, and the list of saved (bookmarked) pages drops down. I scroll down to the one I want and it brings up the page I had bookmarked.

Also, just Google "how to bookmark a page in Firefox/Chrome etc" and it should tell you how to do it.