Massage in Cozumel

TXGirl28

We were in Cozumel in February on an anniversary trip I had booked massages with Sally Hurwitch for both hubby and myself. He was to receive the Ashiatsu massage and I the Swedish massage. Well, he was terribly sick (another story) so I opted for a two (2) hour Swedish massage.

This was the most relaxing and professional massage I have ever received. When I returned to the ship I was so relaxed that I fell asleep as we left port and didn't wake up until the next morning.

I highly recommend her and plan to book another massage when we return in December.

I recently talked with a friend of mine, who said she had an aunt living in Cozumel and the aunt is Sally Hurwitch! Tell me more, we're going in April and haven't nailed our excursion/activities down yet. Does she meet you at the beach or do you go to her location?

We were able to experience Sally's wonderful massages while visiting in January. My dh and I highly recommend Sally for one of the most relaxing and enjoyable massages you'll ever have, we floated back to the pier after ours.

We wished she lived here in Colorado but instead we will just have to book another vacation to Cozumel to go see her again.

We made our appointments through email and she emailed us her address and a map to find her place. You can find out more by visiting her website at http://www.barefootincozumel.com

Sally is the best (and also a real sweetheart!!) My DH & I visited Sally for the first time back during a July vacation on Coz. We booked an Ashiatsu massage for the day we arrived, and one for the day before we departed, based on the many recommendations she has received on the boards. What a treat!!! I came home feeling like a million dollars! I think it was the most relaxed I've ever been. So of course when we went back again a few weeks ago, it was a must to visit Sally again. And once you've done the Asiatsu, there's no going back to a plain old regular massage! We were glad to see her little cottage/work studio had come thru the hurricane in good shape, and she was as fantasic as ever. Anyone that can get the opportunity should make an appointment to visit Sally. You'll get a great massage, and meet a truly delightful person ....:D

Thank you so much, TXGirl28, Joel & Cheryl, and Kathy. I always enjoy meeting the people I read about on CC!

Cedez, I emailed a link to this thread to my niece in Atlanta and she had all sorts of good things to say about you!

Its so nice to hear from you. I dreamed about having one of your wonderful massages the other night to only wake up to a stiff neck, bummer. We can't wait for the next time we can come visit you again, you were our highlight of Cozumel! :)

Archived