Where R U Smurfette?

libra-sue

R U back from your cruise now? After the worries of your childs illness before you went, how did it go on the cruise?

Do tell us!

sue;)

Yes I'm here. I have posted a few small reviews on threads. I have had trouble gaining my land legs and both son and I have had the worst flu which has knocked us for a few days. I can't believe I got off the boat this time last week - it feels like last year!!!!!!!!

we all had a great time. Loved it all. My only complaint would be lack of variety in the kids meals. Same offering every night.

I loved bingo and the horse racing and the shows were good. Have met some great poeple that we will keep in touch and are even starting to look at a new cruise - maybe up tropical QLD.

Brad's rash was cured by placing him in the water at Isle of Pines - he went in with the rash and came out 2 minutes later clear. I don't kow what they put in the water but it's worth c cruise if he ever comes down with a rash again. I wonder if you can claim a cruise on Medicare????? lol.

Love Katie

A new cruise addict.

Hi all

Surely they dont feed kids the same thing night after night. If they do can someone tell me what is is so I can get my kids into training or they will go hungry!!!!!!!

Thanks Keith

Hi all

Surely they dont feed kids the same thing night after night. If they do can someone tell me what is is so I can get my kids into training or they will go hungry!!!!!!!

Thanks Keith

There was

ham sandwiches

tuna sandwiches

cheese sandwiches

green salad (well lettuce)

chicken burgers

hamburgers

drumsticks

penne pasta

spaghetti pasta

meatballs

bolognaise

a strange looking cheese sauce

there was a soup (one night it was oxtail)

vegie combo - but mainly squash and carrot

then there was a main meal that changed every night - this kind of varied from a chop to a schnitzel to a piece of fish.

Now I know that sounds like a variety but when you are standing in line every night and see the same things............

The kids came home and begged for vegies and lasagna or a curry. Just something different from what they were being served.

I was saying to my hubby - imagine working so hard to becoming a chef and that was all you got to cook..........

hi smurfette. soso glad you all had a ball. just wondering about your land legs. do you get this every cruise or if you are prone to sea sickness. can you take anything while cruising so it doesnt happen. I want be doing our first cruise until next year but would be greatful if you have an answer. thanks

hi smurfette. soso glad you all had a ball. just wondering about your land legs. do you get this every cruise or if you are prone to sea sickness. can you take anything while cruising so it doesnt happen. I want be doing our first cruise until next year but would be greatful if you have an answer. thanks

I'm not sure???? This was my first cruise - sorry

Now I know that sounds like a variety but when you are standing in line every night and see the same things............

quote]

Hi smurfette

I remember someone saying that kids dinner is now on deck 10 and is a buffet (was that you?) and is that what you mean by "standing in line every night" ?

I know that my boys loved having their own table with a waiter (which adored them).

Kazza

Yep it was standing in line every ninght and looking at those foods in that order every night. Like I said - when you write it it sounds like variety but when you look at it every night - no variety. I feel sorry for the poor kids club careres - that is their meal every night for 6 months............

Archived