Anyone have Guest services email or phone - or someone at Princess who can help?

oldstudent1

I have Goodwill Cruise credits that I received while on the Coral in March, 2020 when the pandemic broke out. We had a choice of receiving a full refund then or opting for additional cruise credits. I took the the additional cruise credits and applied them for a cruise in October 2022. I had to cancel that cruise because my husband died. Now Princess tells me the Goodwill credits (over $4K) will expire if I don't sail by 12/31/22. The regular customer service number cannot help me. Does anyone know an email or other number to help? Elite desk? Thank you.

53 minutes ago, oldstudent1 said:

I have Goodwill Cruise credits that I received while on the Coral in March, 2020 when the pandemic broke out. We had a choice of receiving a full refund then or opting for additional cruise credits. I took the the additional cruise credits and applied them for a cruise in October 2022. I had to cancel that cruise because my husband died. Now Princess tells me the Goodwill credits (over $4K) will expire if I don't sail by 12/31/22. The regular customer service number cannot help me. Does anyone know an email or other number to help? Elite desk? Thank you.

Chris, I am so sorry for your loss.  Did you use a CVP or TA who could help?

The email for customer relations is below..not sure they can help really fast?

customerrelations@princesscruises.com

I would probably contact Jan Swartz team for help, if it was me.

Jswartz@princesscruises.com

I’m going to email you too.

Take care, Tonna 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oldstudent1 said:

Chris, are you still at flyoff?

Anyone able to get their Goodwill FCCs extended beyond 12/31/22?

I am looking for some magic. I had the $4K + applied to a cruise in October that I couldn't use because my husband died. I could have used them on 2 cruises I took since, but they were sitting on the cruise I couldnt take. 

Chris