NCL 15 Day Caribbean Nov. 4-19, 2023 Shore Excursions

Lasallebabe

We have booked the above cruise, although we have not paid final payt yet. We have two couples joining us who have never cruised before. We were excited to take them on some of the fantastic shore excursions we've taken on the different islands. I'm extremely disappointed, with what seems to be a lack of excursions on some of the islands.....although, it is the first time we have seen ports where you arrive at 2pm and 3pm. Can anyone confirm if in fact there are way fewer excursions than pre-Covid? as an example, on this cruise, there doesn't appear to be any excursions for St. Lucia, St. Thomas or Aruba. I really hope I'm missing something or I will be cancelling this cruise. Thx for your time.

True enough...I'll keep checking back. By chance have you bought the Free at Sea package? Im wondering about the cost you pay and if you pay gratuities on that separately? I'm not having much luck getting a concrete answer..Thanks for your response. 

6 hours ago, Lasallebabe said:

True enough...I'll keep checking back. By chance have you bought the Free at Sea package? Im wondering about the cost you pay and if you pay gratuities on that separately? I'm not having much luck getting a concrete answer..Thanks for your response. 

I think this how now been answered in your other thread: 

9 hours ago, Lasallebabe said:

it is the first time we have seen ports where you arrive at 2pm and 3pm.

Wow, I just looked closer at that itinerary.  A couple of those are real head scratchers.  3PM to 9PM in St Thomas?  Really?  Why bother.    

I agree with others, there will be more excursions added.  

I strongly urge you to get over to the port call boards and spend time there researching each island: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/2-ports-of-call/ - you may find that there are private excursions available now at some of those islands that you can book and save yourself some money and get peace of mind that you've got what you want.

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

I was supposed to go on this cruise but I decided to wait. The thing is I don't see any similar itineraries with a round trip to NY like this one.  I hope NCL brings the same one back next year.  Let me know which were your favorite ports. Have a great time!