Cable Hookup to TV - MSC DIVINA

diverward

Hello everyone, this question is for anyone who has sailed on the MSC Divina. I see that the TV is not very big. And it seems that there is room to go around the back to hook up a HDMI cable so that I can watch movies from my computer. Is this possible? Or is there some other things I should be aware of.

Thanks for your reply. I have also posted this on the MSC Roll Call board to see if anyone can answer this question.

On 11/29/2022 at 6:07 PM, diverward said:

Hello everyone, this question is for anyone who has sailed on the MSC Divina. I see that the TV is not very big. And it seems that there is room to go around the back to hook up a HDMI cable so that I can watch movies from my computer. Is this possible? Or is there some other things I should be aware of.

Thanks for your reply. I have also posted this on the MSC Roll Call board to see if anyone can answer this question.

Yes and no.

It's been a few years since I sailed divina but I brought a DVD player, rca jacks and HDMI converter.

It took the rca Jack's. But the remote input was not changing to RCA jacks even though it was an option.

I used an app on my phone to find it's code then I was able to change input.

Make sure you plug in before tv is turned on