Alaska North Bound Conversation

Tahoe1840

We're new to this board. We are seeking anyone who may have taken the NCL north bound Alaska cruise embarking from Vancouver BC in June or summer of 2022. We have this cruise/tour booked for June of 2023. We are also looking for anybody who did the extended 12 day Cruise/Tour to Denali NP and Fairbanks. We would love to have the opportunity to converse with any of you about this cruise/tour. We are specifically interested in hotels used during the land tour to Denali and Fairbanks. Also if you traveled by rail which dome car did NCL use for you, Wilderness Express, Denali Explorer, or Alaska Rail dome car. We have a lot of other questions as well but we are experiencing a difficult time with NCL getting answers. Thanks to all, Happy Cruising!

My friends and I did the northbound route in May 2022, and it was great. 

We arranged our own land-based travel.  We did a mix of Alaska Rail "Adventure Class" and Alaska Rail "Gold Star." Both were fun, but I think I have a preference for the "Adventure Class" because then you are riding with locals who are happy to share their advice and experience with you. 

I recommend that you also go to the Alaska Ports of Call forum and ask your questions there.  

• 3 weeks later...