Platinum on RCCL C&A -- Still Shows "Preview" on Captain's Club

heathriel

I've never sailed Celebrity before, but I'm a Platinum on RCCL, which from what I can tell should give me "Select" status in Captain's Club.

Does anyone know how long it takes to reflect that? I see that it has automatically filled in a number (the same) for Azmara and Celebrity in my Profile, and my RCCL number is there as well, and all seems linked properly, but there isn't a status change showing.

I'm particularly interested in being able to pre-purchase internet packages with the discounted price (I'm on a basic fare, as we don't drink), so I want to make sure we get the correct benefits reflected.

1 minute ago, heathriel said:

I've never sailed Celebrity before, but I'm a Platinum on RCCL, which from what I can tell should give me "Select" status in Captain's Club.

Does anyone know how long it takes to reflect that? I see that it has automatically filled in a number (the same) for Azmara and Celebrity in my Profile, and my RCCL number is there as well, and all seems linked properly, but there isn't a status change showing.

I'm particularly interested in being able to pre-purchase internet packages with the discounted price (I'm on a basic fare, as we don't drink), so I want to make sure we get the correct benefits reflected.

Call the Captains Club at 1-800-760-0654.