12/8/2022 weigh in

Izena

I hope everyone who is cruising is having a great time. Ā  Walk the decks snack from Lido deck. Walk again and repeat.

Ā 

Iā€™m back to the middle of my range. Ā  Certainly appreciate everyone on the board. Ā  I struggle every day to stay on diet without any sweets and limited carbs. Ā I Ā try very hard not to even bring it into the house once I get a taste I will eat it until itā€™s all gone.Ā 
Ā 

To the casual readers. Ā Most of the contributors on this site are frequent cruisers several will do B2B2Bā€™s . Ā I prefer week cruises so I can see my dog.

• Like 1

Hi Izena, Thanks for holding down the "fort". Everyone cruising now?

Thought a few were still here. Enjoying my cruises still. Trying not to

eat or drink to much. Doing only a little walking which should be more.

Think I'm holding my own. Clothes still feel the same.

Ā 

Hope your doing well and so is everyone else whether at sea or at home.

• Like 1

Belle glad your having a good time. Ā  I agree everyone is out cruising. Ā Then may continue Ā on the quiet side until after Christmas. Ā Ā My next is in Feb. Ā Ā 

Ā 

Iā€™m struggling with sugar cravings. Ā  Ā Finally back in my range but the high end. Ā Ā 
Ā 

Everyone enjoy life of traveling and be safe.

Just a quick check in. Ā  Ā I will be glad when holidays are over. Ā  Christmas has generally been a disappointment since divorced in the late 80s. Ā  Never know if when the kids will back out. Ā Push pull between Ā parents, then add in laws, Ā out of state moves etc. Ā  Ā it is stressful and triggers the sugar cravings. Ā 
Ā 

Hope everyone Ā is enjoying cruising, families and friends.

• Like 1

Hey all - it's been A LONG WHILE since I've cruised and about as long since posting in this thread. I just booked a quick getaway for August 2023. 246 days... I ideally want to lose 40 pounds. I'm unfortunately at my heaviest, ever šŸ˜žĀ I'm going to use these weigh-ins as sort of my accountability journal. I ordered a FITINDEX scale from Amazon because my sister is loving hers. She is doing Optavia. She is on day 6 and down a bit over 2lbs. If she continues kicking butt I may give it a whirl after the new year. I also got a new motivational water bottle. Not a big fan of carrying around a HUGE one so it's only 32oz but I thought it was cute...

water.png

• Like 1