Star upgrade

seamac29

Any comments on possibly upgrading from a AF minisuite on Deck 11 to a penthouse on a lower deck say 8 or 9 . Also on a Glacier Bay cruise Seattle does it matter what side of the boat you are on. I wouldn't think it was a big deal but figured i'd ask...Thanks again to all:confused:

Any comments on possibly upgrading from a AF minisuite on Deck 11 to a penthouse on a lower deck say 8 or 9 . Also on a Glacier Bay cruise Seattle does it matter what side of the boat you are on. I wouldn't think it was a big deal but figured i'd ask...Thanks again to all:confused:

Cruised Alaska on the Star last Sept and had cabin 8170 in the corner see pics http://community.webshots.com/user/3dblouder I don't think it matters what side your on and if you have the corner AE cabin like 8170 the balcony wraps around the side and you have a rear and side view.

And in Glacier Bay you can do what we did call the bulter and order 1 of everything on the Menu and have a outragous personal view a great buffet.

I have to say when they pull up to the Glaciers they pull the ship in and rotate it sideways for the people on deck to get a look but here's the great part when there ready to leave they rotate the rear of the ship toward the glacier and you get your own up close and personal view from your balcony(15-20min each one) it's unlike anything you have ever seen.

Have a great time.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

3dblouder

Archived