AmaWaterways

MColl

I recently read, “On all European river cruises (except Portugal), there is complimentary sparkling wine and juices at breakfast, and beer, soft drinks and unlimited wines at lunch and dinner, plus a cocktail hour with complimentary wine, beer and spirits. These same cruises provide free bikes and helmets for independent use in port.”

What does the Portugal cruise provide? We are considering the Douro River cruise. 

19 hours ago, MColl said:

I recently read, “On all European river cruises (except Portugal), there is complimentary sparkling wine and juices at breakfast, and beer, soft drinks and unlimited wines at lunch and dinner, plus a cocktail hour with complimentary wine, beer and spirits. These same cruises provide free bikes and helmets for independent use in port.”

What does the Portugal cruise provide? We are considering the Douro River cruise. 

I seem to remember that they had champagne available at breakfast. There is a cocktail hour with complimentary wine, beer, and spirits. There are no bikes on board, as the ship is smaller.