London Hotel Question

Oakman

Sailing on Regal Princess British Isles Cruise July 2023. Will be spending 3 nights pre cruise in London. Want a hotel in or near the West End. Looking at Piccadilly Hotel West End and The Strand Palace. Does anyone have a review or opinions on these hotels or any that you may suggest instead. Not wanting to spend a fortune, but hoping to spend around $450.00 per night including VAT. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

I really enjoyed my stay at Park Plaza Victoria.  Close to the theaters, Victoria Station and only about 4 blocks from National Express.  I watched for price drops and ended up paying a very  reasonable price, signing up on the Radisson site & booking  through that instead of the routine hotel booking sites helped.  Location & service was excellent.  

Piccadilly Hotel West End seems to fit your bill. It gets very good reviews and is in the exact area that you want. It's much more central than Victoria.  I understand  that The Strand Palace can be variable and rooms are not as nicely finished. Club Quarters in Trafalgar Square is supposed to be excellent so may be worth a look too. We have stayed in a couple of Club Quarters although not this one and can recommend.