Transport from San Pedro to John Wayne Airport

GIGGLER

I recommend using Lyft. We usually park our car at the port but a few months ago we took a 1 way coastal from Vancouver to San Pedro. The Lyft/Uber timing & prices looked great when I checked before we left the ship but by the time we were at the curb they were higher and had longer waits. (Approx $50 to $75 and 5 min to 25 from what I remember). Lyft gave me an option of walking a little to get a better rate which we did. We walked less than 10 minutes out of the port to an apartment building parking lot across the street. The Lyft was there in a few minutes and we were home to Newport Beach in less than an hour for about $50. 

55 minutes ago, 3girlsmom said:

I recommend using Lyft. We usually park our car at the port but a few months ago we took a 1 way coastal from Vancouver to San Pedro. The Lyft/Uber timing & prices looked great when I checked before we left the ship but by the time we were at the curb they were higher and had longer waits. (Approx $50 to $75 and 5 min to 25 from what I remember). Lyft gave me an option of walking a little to get a better rate which we did. We walked less than 10 minutes out of the port to an apartment building parking lot across the street. The Lyft was there in a few minutes and we were home to Newport Beach in less than an hour for about $50. 

Thanks so much for the reply. I'll make sure to also have Lyft installed.