NCL Breakaway December 23, 2022 - Western Caribbean from NOLA Review

Jayhawk

On 1/1/2023 at 1:21 AM, Jayhawk said:

All the major shows were amazing - I commented a bit on SIX above....my daughter was really looking forward to it. We saw it both nights. I saw SIX on Broadway in November and honestly, it was about the same caliber. I expect some of these women will be on Broadway themselves! I thought Burn the Floor was equally amazing. The shows on this ship really set it apart from other cruises.

Several people on our FB thread said they tested positive for COVID or RSV after coming home. My husband has a stuffy nose as of yesterday, thankfully no other issues and none of the rest of us have gotten sick. 

Did you notice if the dinner theatre production velvet played in the spiegel tent and what nights? It originally showed up as a breakaway entertainment option on our breakaway sailing this coming may. But now it seems to be gone. 

2 hours ago, wilsonhold said:

Did you notice if the dinner theatre production velvet played in the spiegel tent and what nights? It originally showed up as a breakaway entertainment option on our breakaway sailing this coming may. But now it seems to be gone. 

Yes, they did have it, however, it was a paid show. We did not go...looks like on our cruise it was days 2, 4,5, and 7.

• Thanks 1

On 1/3/2023 at 9:31 AM, psmoove said:

Yes, we zipped in Roatan and it was so much fun!  The rain was coming down but that actually made the experience unique.  We had rain jackets and ponchos, and didn't get too wet.

We did ziplining in the rain with Boddens last time we were there too.  I think we pretty much had the ziplines to ourselves.  You are right, it was a very unique experience.  The kids are doing it again on the Vlogger cruise at the end of the month.  Hopefully in the sun this time though!