Question about Port Canaveral Radisson

Does anyone know if you get the regular $85/night rate if you can still take the shuttle to the port or do you have to get the cruise package? The reservation agent told me no, but I've heard otherwise.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;10;2;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Days Until my first cruise!! Carnival Glory Eastern

we stayed there in oct and did not get the cruise rate and we took the shuttle. all you do is tell them you need a ride to the ship and they put u in the book

caribbean princess 10/16

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;10;16;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

We stayed there in May for the $85 and had the option to take the shuttle, but we arrived late and the shuttle was booked til 2. We wanted on early so had them call us a van/taxi. It cost us about $4 per person. On the way back, we did take the shuttle back to the Radisson and had no problems. They were very courteous.

We stayed in the $85 room prior to the cruise and one of their whirlpool suites $125 on our return. The suite is very very nice and I'd highly recommend it for the difference and location!

Past:

Monarch 9/26/03

Monarch 6/6/03

Brilliance 4/18/03

Radiance 4/02 - Hawaii

Voyager 4/01

Sovreign 10/89

NCL Southward 3/85 - Caribbean

Future:

Mariner 5/2/04

Archived