Luggage storage near Cruise terminal in Panama city?

me_phisto

Hello,

after our cruise with NCL Jewel we have around 8-10 hours before our flight home (the cruise ends in Fuerto Amador). Does anybody know if there is some kind of luggage storage near the Cruise Terminal?

Thank you,
Dominik

While I can't answer the luggage storage question, I do want to be sure you know that the cruise terminal at Fuerte Amador (which is still under construction and not being used yet by guests) is at the end of the Amador Causeway, not someplace I suspect you'd want to go all the way back to before going to the airport, which is on the other side of Panama City.   

What are you planning to do for the day?  Is NCL offering an excursion for disembarking guests that will then take you to the airport later in the day?   (That would also solve your luggage question.)

• Like 1

Hi Turtles,

yes, I am aware of the location, however there are several interesting sights for me along the Amador Causeway including restaurants etc.

I have already contacted the Beach House Hotel which is in that area but they do not offer luggage service for non-guests.

Kind regards,

Dominik

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/3/2023 at 3:08 PM, me_phisto said:

Hello,

after our cruise with NCL Jewel we have around 8-10 hours before our flight home (the cruise ends in Fuerto Amador). Does anybody know if there is some kind of luggage storage near the Cruise Terminal?

Thank you,
Dominik

What if anything did you end up doing? We have the same situation in March>