I left my (cheap) earrings on Glory. Any shot on getting them back?

spleenstomper

9 hours ago, CajunOyster said:

If that's the case, have you considered connecting with someone on an upcoming roll call on your ship, then asking them to call (or maybe even visit) the guests in the cabin you were in?  It would require someone not afraid to reach out to a stranger, but I bet you could find someone willing to do it.  I would certainly not have a problem calling a cabin and saying "Hi, my name is Bob and I'm calling from cabin 4321, my friend Spleen stayed in your cabin a couple weeks ago and left something behind.  Would you mind looking for it?"

It’s a good idea, but I don’t want to do that for these since they were so inexpensive. I’m just going to figure out how to replace them. Thanks, though 

I lost an inexpensive but sentimental necklace several years ago. I realized while still on the ship that I had lost it the evening I wore it; I asked at guest realations, but never turned up in lost and found.  Whoever found it must have pocketed it (It looked expensive, but wasn't). I've learned not to take anything that I would hate to part with (I do wear my wedding band, but it does not leave my finger even when showering, etc.)

Edited by simplelife