JR Milkshake on Refreshment Pkg

Wetmib

I understand JR milkshakes are included in the Refreshment Pkg - a couple ??? ( I did a search, my apologies if it's been covered ad nauseum prior)

1) Is there a daily limit on how many you can get?

2) How do you get the shakes without paying the cover charge - in prior trips (years ago) you paid the cover to go in.

3) Any other things to be aware of, especially w the Refreshment Pkg

Thanks all

1 hour ago, Wetmib said:

I understand JR milkshakes are included in the Refreshment Pkg - a couple ??? ( I did a search, my apologies if it's been covered ad nauseum prior)

1) Is there a daily limit on how many you can get?

2) How do you get the shakes without paying the cover charge - in prior trips (years ago) you paid the cover to go in.

3) Any other things to be aware of, especially w the Refreshment Pkg

Thanks all

My recent experience on the Ovation with the "Refreshment Package" is that the Milkshakes in JR's is part of the package and we were not stopped at getting more than X shakes.  No limit!  

Your account card will have it imbedded in it electronically or if you purchase the package while on the ship, there will be a sticker placed on the card.  When I was on the May cruise, I showed the attendant/server/cashier our cards on our first visit and was never asked for it again unless that attendant wasn't there.  Not to worry, it will all shake out!

• Thanks 1

On oasis right now with the refreshment package and UDP.  We walked into Johnny Rocket's yesterday showed our card and asked for milkshakes.  We were ushered in our order was taken and we received our shakes.  No cover charge.  Our sea pass cards were scanned and there was no charge.  I've no idea how many or how often we could get them.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, LEMJMcC said:

Cool beans!  I'm looking forward to those shakes!  What flavors are available?  Do they offer chocolate malts?

YES!  That's my favorite.  I always tell them, if they happen to drop an extra spoonful of Malt, I wouldn't complain.  HOWEVER, on my last Ovation cruise in May, they didn't have Malt, excuse:  Supply Chain/COVID.  But, but the time we were at the 3rd of 4th day, the Malt mysteriously showed up.  

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/menus/johnny-rockets-menu-sample.pdf

image.png.59050cdc142f9be4744d8e778867f41c.png

• Thanks 1