Back to back question 1/16-1/20 , 1/20-1/27

Cardev1990

I had trouble when making the booking where the website wouldn’t let me submit January 16-27. I ended up having to make one booking for January 16-20 and then the following cruise of January 20-27.

Will I have to pack up all my belongings and disembark just to embark again a few hours later? 

11 hours ago, Cardev1990 said:

I had trouble when making the booking where the website wouldn’t let me submit January 16-27. I ended up having to make one booking for January 16-20 and then the following cruise of January 20-27.

Will I have to pack up all my belongings and disembark just to embark again a few hours later? 

You will need to get off the ship, with others that are back to back, briefly to go through customs, then will be let back on the ship. You are usually taken to a separate room away from those disembarking the ship.

if you booked the same cabin number for both cruises, you will not need to pack. If you have different cabin numbers for each cruise, you will need to pack, but your luggage should be moved to your new cabin for you.

Edited by JT1962