Visas and health questionnaires

We are booked on a Caribbean cruise on Discovery in March, flying to Barbados and calling at various islands, including US Virgin Islands and St Lucia.

Information on the Marella website only advises that we need to complete the health questionnaire for Barbados.  However, it appears we also need to complete something similar for St Lucia and, from what I can gather, we will need an ESTA for the US Virgin Islands.  

is anyone able to confirm this, or is the Marella website correct?  I don’t want to find out at the last minute that we are missing vital documentation.

Many thanks.

Hi. We have been to Barbados and St Lucia in the last few weeks. The information for Barbados is correct although no one checked it and you can do it quite easily on line. No forms for S Lucia although I think you may have to take your passport with you. Didn’t go to USVI this trip but you will need to look at the US requirements which changed recently if you have been to Cuba. You need to look this up asap in case you need to get a visa rather than the ESTA.

have a great cruise