Group of 18 - have some questions.

kathyjack

We are sailing January 23 with a group of 18 people. We tried to get cabins close to each other - no luck. TA said that our group will be cross referenced for everything so we should be able to get rooms fairly close if we go guarantee. Anyone had this experience? Also, if you've traveled with a group were you able to get table assignments close to each other? We are booked for the 8 seating. Thanks. Any info would be appreciated. icon_smile.gif

We did a group of 18. We did a gaurantee. Our cabins were all on the same deck but we were all over the place. It wasnt a problem. We were scheduled to do dinner together as our booking numbers were all linked. We had 2 tables for 10 and rotated each night- that way we can talk with everyone. The tables were nexted to each other.

Going NOWHERE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle, February 13, 2005

Legend, October 22,2004

Voyager August 31,2003

Victory September 22,2002

Regal Empress,June 2001

Sensation,August 2000

We booked 3 months out for our party of 16, we had 3 rooms in a row and one directly across the hall, (was great as we had all these kids and they moved from room to room, but never got out of sight) had 2 more book later, they were on the same deck, other side of the ship, but we all were assigned to two tables together, ..adult table, kid table, it was great!

Don't stress, Have a great time!

I have worked on 2 group cruises and have just put together the 3rd. If you everybody understands that you MAY NOT end up with cabins near one another booking a gty then go for it if you can not choose cabins at the time you book. Just don't want anybody to be disappointed. In my opinion, as long as I get on the ship, that's all that matters, I'll just get a little more exercise visiting my pals!icon_smile.gif

pammyhound.gif

Atom.gif

GROUP BOARD FOR ROYAL HOUNDS ON CARIBBEAN PRINCESS 9/17/05

PRICING & BOOKING INFO FOR CARIBBEAN PRINCESS

Group board for the Royal Hounds 9/19/04

For pricing and booking info click:Royal Hounds

Miracle 2/13/05, Royal Hounds 9/19/04, Conquestadors 1/11/04,

Glory Hounds 9/13/03, Triumph 1/03, Fascination 5/02

royalsmallwide.gif

If lifes a beach... then I want to cruise there!

Archived