Move up

denys222

I have read on this board where the number of passengers is known for future embarkations. We will be boarding Reflection next Sunday, Jan.29. How can i find out how many passengers will be cruising on this sailing?

I'm planning to bring a 12 pack of bottled water plus a 6 pack of Coke can's in my backpack. Would this be a problem? 

Still glad to be enriched by other people's comments on this boards. I'm trying not to focus to much on the recent downgrades associated with the cost cutting measures of Celebrity's management. The price for a cucumber at a local grocery store was $3.49 this morning. They have their problems also. Just glad to be able to participate in a fun, relaxing vacation and bring back positive memories.

Thanks.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, denys222 said:

I have read on this board where the number of passengers is known for future embarkations. We will be boarding Reflection next Sunday, Jan.29. How can i find out how many passengers will be cruising on this sailing?

I'm planning to bring a 12 pack of bottled water plus a 6 pack of Coke can's in my backpack. Would this be a problem? 

Still glad to be enriched by other people's comments on this boards. I'm trying not to focus to much on the recent downgrades associated with the cost cutting measures of Celebrity's management. The price for a cucumber at a local grocery store was $3.49 this morning. They have their problems also. Just glad to be able to participate in a fun, relaxing vacation and bring back positive memories.

Thanks.

I don't think X will tell you how many are Expected onboard.

I usually Ask Guest Relations After the ship Sails and they always tell me.

You would be surprised that  many  people are No Shows or are not permitted to board (For a number of reasons) so even X will probably not tell you ahead of time.

As for bringing Coke onboard I Love Rootbeer and on my last X cruise I brought a 6 pack of it onboard in my Backpack with no alarms going off (YRMV) .