Boarding Time - Majestic Princess

Galesa

Hi Folks 

Doing a 13 day pacific out of Sydney on 11 February. I've slowly come to grips with the medallion app even if I've had to resurrect an old phone to do it. I'm now in the "green lane".

Should I be able to see our boarding time? I can't seem to be able to find it anywhere on the app. Research suggests I should have been advised by now, or that the app should show a boarding group/time.

Am I doing something wrong or will a boarding time be allocated closer to departure?

TIA

Go to "Personal Information & Documents" then scroll down past "required Information"  to "Suggested" Click on "Arrivals" and you should be able to see your choices.

Edited by nnps
typo

Thank you both.

nnps, it appears those items do not appear on my account. 

There is no "Arrivals" under "Suggested"; and only the terms "Personal Information" appear on my account. The terms: "Personal Information & Documents" do not appear.

I did try to ring Princess Australia today but was transferred, waited further 30 minutes before hitting the call back number then nothing!

No worries. We'll just arrange to be dropped off at OPT at 12 and see what happens.