Sky Princess emerald deck aft balcony cabins

jerbeth

I have tried to find information on the aft cabins on Emerald deck  Sky Princess to see what people have to say about them but have had no luck. Has anybody stayed in them?

I see that they are located above the Vista Lounge. Is there a noise issue? Would really love an aft balcony and these are the only ones available. Any information will be appreciated.

We usually book an aft balcony. Those on the Emerald deck will have very small balconies compared to the Dolphin deck. We do not book those. You most likely will not be bothered hybrid Vista Lounge. We had an end port side balcony on the Coral and had no noise from the Vista Lounge. I really can not vouch for the Sky. But we would not book that small balcony... And I mean SMALL!

We were upgraded to mini-suite E725 on our January 2022 sailing. Great room, however the Vista Lounge is where the DJ played after hours most nights and you can hear the music, though not clearly. I probably wouldn't have directly booked this room, but it was a nice upgrade from our standard balcony. On our next sailing on the Caribbean Princess we choose an aft mini-suite on a deck that has rooms above and below, I think this will be better.