Free at sea Plus

Ticatraveler

If you log into your account on ncl, it should be listed as an upgrade.  IF it isnt, I have heard you can just call NCL customer srvice and ask to get it upgraded and pay for it over the phone.  I am going to do it for my cruise in may.  

Edited by Arrow34

I have booked shore excursions for which we got the $50 credit for passenger #1. If we upgrade to Free At Sea Plus, will NCL refund us $50 for passenger #2 for the excursions we had booked, or do we need to cancel them and rebook in order to get the $50 credit applied to passenger #2? We've been on hold with NCL excursion desk for about 30 minutes. So thought I'd ask here.

Thanks

11 minutes ago, IdRathrBCruzn said:

I have booked shore excursions for which we got the $50 credit for passenger #1. If we upgrade to Free At Sea Plus, will NCL refund us $50 for passenger #2 for the excursions we had booked, or do we need to cancel them and rebook in order to get the $50 credit applied to passenger #2? We've been on hold with NCL excursion desk for about 30 minutes. So thought I'd ask here.

Thanks

They will adjust it in there side, no need to cancel.  When we did it through our PCC it was a little convoluted on how it calculated what we owed. It said we owed for the excursion credit…which we paid because we were close to sail date and didn’t want NCL to cancel for owing a balance—even though we knew was for the excursions.  We were refunded that amount to credit card a couple days later.