Norweigian escape cabin #9184 or close noise level???

Kuiet-time

Hello I am traveling on in the Norwegian escape 7/9/23. We are booked in cabin 9184. I was just wondering if anyone had any information about the noise level in this cabin as it is close to the elevator bank and also looks like it is above the district brewhouse. 

14 hours ago, Kuiet-time said:

Hello I am traveling on in the Norwegian escape 7/9/23. We are booked in cabin 9184. I was just wondering if anyone had any information about the noise level in this cabin as it is close to the elevator bank and also looks like it is above the district brewhouse. 

I saw a YouTube vlog from someone staying in a room very close to this one but unfortunately I can't find it.  I haven't seen any others from that vlogger.

However I have a cabin booked nearby  in early May.  If you nudge me after that, I can report. 

• 2 months later...
On 1/29/2023 at 8:25 PM, zzdoug said:

I saw a YouTube vlog from someone staying in a room very close to this one but unfortunately I can't find it.  I haven't seen any others from that vlogger.

However I have a cabin booked nearby  in early May.  If you nudge me after that, I can report. 

I stumbled across that video again and remembered someone asking me about it. Here you go. She reviewed Cabin 9168.

• Thanks 1