Discovery 2 Cancels Sailing

28 minutes ago, WombatWoman said:

I am one of the hundreds of people affected by the TUI Pride of Panama cruise cancellation.  If you received a text around 24 January advising cancellation on 31st would you be willing to share your text or emails to support our claim please?

Wish we had got an email so early, we were told officially the day before cruise.

are you looking for more compensation as we have tried but to no avail yet

4 hours ago, Cliffholl55 said:

Wish we had got an email so early, we were told officially the day before cruise.

are you looking for more compensation as we have tried but to no avail yet

Yes, not sure of exact numbers but around 80 people from Scotland and several times that from England/Wales are expecting whole refunds and appropriate compensation.  TUI however have only offered us vouchers for £300 each!  No way on earth would I ever use TUI again. We are considering legal representation.

1 hour ago, WombatWoman said:

Yes, not sure of exact numbers but around 80 people from Scotland and several times that from England/Wales are expecting whole refunds and appropriate compensation.  TUI however have only offered us vouchers for £300 each!  No way on earth would I ever use TUI again. We are considering legal representation.

Well so far we have had £100 each in comp as there have to pay in there small print and a £200 each voucher. After talking to them still not got any further.  Keep us informed plz