Carnival Cabin decorations

Houst

From Carnival's homepage, hover over MANAGE in the blue bar across the top, and then click on In-Room Gifts and Shopping.  Then, click Gifts and Stateroom Decor.  After that, you can narrow it down by clicking on Stateroom Decorations on the menu to the left.  I'm not sure if this can still be done once onboard.  Once upon a time this was possible.  As far as I can remember, once ordering a decorations package, a date for the installation of the decorations is requested.  It's been years since I've done it, so this info may be outdated.

• Like 2

Hi @Houst🙂

Glad you located the decorations with ShakyBeef's help. If you can't find it again, simply click on the link below. I narrowed down the search for you.

Stateroom Decorations Located @:

https://www.carnival.com/special-occasion-gifts-cabin-decor?q=:recommended:category:state-room-decorations&sort=recommended&page=0

🍹

• Like 1

Another update:  I decided to go ahead and purchase the decor and cookie package for my daughter's birthday.  You can indeed select the decoration delivery date once you are into the purchase process.  It defaults to Embarkation Day, but if you click the EDIT button in that box, you can change the delivery date.

• Like 2