Looking for tour guide in P.V.

judyf

I'm looking for suggestions for a good tour guide we could book in P.V.

I would love to hear about who you used, what you got to do, how you booked him/her and how much it costs. Also any other comments you might want to add.

Thanks

No one on this board has used a non ship tour guide or maybe I should say Taxi driver? Just looking for someone who has done this and might have a good suggestion.

Thanks

No one on this board has used a non ship tour guide or maybe I should say Taxi driver? Just looking for someone who has done this and might have a good suggestion.

Thanks

Judy,

Vallarta is a pretty compact area and just about everything can be accomplished on foot. What are you looking to see or do that prompts you to look for some sort of guided tour?

hi judy,

there is another website were you can ask questions about puerta vallarta it is called trip advisor and i have gotten some really good info from the local experts there. you might want to check it out at www.tripadvisor.com

from there you just click in your destination and then go to the forums and ask away. hope this has been of some help.

Thanks for the tips.

We're looking at seeing Liz & Dicks house. Up to Eden maybe, the statues. I need to look at my notes to see what else I wanted to see in this port.

Just from past experiences I found it easier to get a driver/guide to show us around for a few hours and then we get dropped off where we want to stay. This is sometimes cost efficient compared to taxi prices.

I'm also looking for some suggestions. Any ideas?

Archived