Free at sea from UK

travellingscouse

Hi just booked a cruise for Feb 24 on the NCL Dawn. I have purchased the drinks package via the Free at Sea promotion from a UK travel agent. I am relatively new to NCL and a bit confused over the gratuities. Are they included in the drinks package? Also how do I pay for other gratuities as this wasn't included when I booked via a travel agent? Thanks in advance.!😃

The only gratuity that you will pay on drinks will be if you buy anything that isn't included in free at sea.

For example, if you buy bottled water then you will pay the price of that plus 20% gratuity.

If you buy a drink at more than $15 then you will pay the excess over $15 along with 20% of that excess.

Basically, whereas people in the US pay the gratuity on the value of the package when booking, we pay the free at sea fee. It is a relatively similar value.

6 hours ago, travellingscouse said:

Hi just booked a cruise for Feb 24 on the NCL Dawn. I have purchased the drinks package via the Free at Sea promotion from a UK travel agent. I am relatively new to NCL and a bit confused over the gratuities. Are they included in the drinks package? Also how do I pay for other gratuities as this wasn't included when I booked via a travel agent? Thanks in advance.!😃

Just a note to say that Daily Service Charges are not compulsory, you can remove them if you wish when you’re on board.