Voyager of the Seas in a week-Fitness and alcohol

edgar72

My daughter and I are going on Voyager of the Seas a week from Sunday.  I am trying to decide if we are going to sign up for a fitness class package or not. How/when are the classes?  The itinerary has port calls each day, so I don't want to pay if the classes are in the middle of the day.  Either morning or evening would work best for us.  

ETA:  I have recently begun to drink palomas.  While I prefer the Fever Tree grapefruit, I can make due with ruby red grapefruit juice and soda.  Are these available onboard, or should I bring my own mixer?

Edited by edgar72

• edgar72 changed the title to Voyager of the Seas in a week-Fitness and alcohol

If you have the app, can you look at the Voyager sailing that is currently happening to get a sense of the classes and timing?

I don't think you'd be allowed to bring your own mixer onboard. Also if you go on the app under dining and go to bars, you can choose the menu and scroll through to see if any of the drinks have the ingredients that you like. If they have the ingredients, they'd probably make you the drink you like. 

I was just able to peek at Voyager for this week - it looks like a lot of morning fitness classes. 

Try going to the little person/head at the top, click "select a different cruise," choose Browse our ships, choose Voyager, and then click Feb 19 sailing (it is easy to switch back to your sailing!). Then you can check out the fitness classes and the bar menus. It should be fairly similar from one week to the next - not always identical but can give you a good idea.