Baha Bay Waterpark in nassau?

We just did Baha Bay while on the Freedom in November. I didn't know that RC offered it (they didn't at that time). We purchased the tickets ourselves right from Baha Mar (check their website), and took a cab over (only about $15 I believe). It was pretty easy to check-in, we just showed our email and they gave us a wrist band.

We would definitely go back to Baha Mar. After visiting Atlantis 10+ times, it's nice that there is something new there. Although Atlantis did have more to do for the kids, us parents enjoyed relaxing more at Baha Mar 😎

• Like 1

We did it in January just to check out the property.  We got it on a 40% off sale through the cruise planner so it truly was a real good deal.  As with most excursions in Nassau its getting to the transportation that sucks. Had to wait for everyone to sign waivers on the pier, walk 2 by 2 in a straight line from the furthest point on the dock to the street.  Nightmare to say the least.  Once there it was your typical water park, beach is alright but nothing to write home about.  Drinks were absolutely ridiculously priced.  Lunch was included but limited to a couple of chicken or hamburger kiosks.  Everyone at the facility had a different colored wrist band to let you know your "status' and to let employees know where certain guests are supposed to be and not supposed to be.

Saying that my wife and I walked the whole property freely without anybody questioning us.  We had a great glimpse of what the property offered and after seeing what you got for your money we are a one and done for Baha-Mar.  If you can get the passes in the cruise planner while on sale it may be worth trying for yourself but we will not be returning even at the lower price.  For the price and what you get the RIU day passes are much better in our opinion.  Our go to place Sandals Royal Bahamian has jacked their day passes to 340.00 per person so thats out of the question for the short amount of time there.  Margaritaville is average at best and was a one and one for us. Hope this helps.  Dan

17 hours ago, ticketsunlimited said:

We did it in January just to check out the property.  We got it on a 40% off sale through the cruise planner so it truly was a real good deal.  As with most excursions in Nassau its getting to the transportation that sucks. Had to wait for everyone to sign waivers on the pier, walk 2 by 2 in a straight line from the furthest point on the dock to the street.  Nightmare to say the least.  Once there it was your typical water park, beach is alright but nothing to write home about.  Drinks were absolutely ridiculously priced.  Lunch was included but limited to a couple of chicken or hamburger kiosks.  Everyone at the facility had a different colored wrist band to let you know your "status' and to let employees know where certain guests are supposed to be and not supposed to be.

Saying that my wife and I walked the whole property freely without anybody questioning us.  We had a great glimpse of what the property offered and after seeing what you got for your money we are a one and done for Baha-Mar.  If you can get the passes in the cruise planner while on sale it may be worth trying for yourself but we will not be returning even at the lower price.  For the price and what you get the RIU day passes are much better in our opinion.  Our go to place Sandals Royal Bahamian has jacked their day passes to 340.00 per person so thats out of the question for the short amount of time there.  Margaritaville is average at best and was a one and one for us. Hope this helps.  Dan

Super helpful!! Thank you. That’s why I was considering booking myself because of the transportation complaint. What is RIU? We have a 3 year old who would love the little slides at Baha bay which is why we’re considering it since our ship doesn’t go to coco cay

• Like 1

7 hours ago, wanderlust0713 said:

Super helpful!! Thank you. That’s why I was considering booking myself because of the transportation complaint. What is RIU? We have a 3 year old who would love the little slides at Baha bay which is why we’re considering it since our ship doesn’t go to coco cay

Riu is an all inclusive resort next to Atlantis. I am pretty sure its adults only at this property.  The kids will have a great time at the Baha waterpark.