Port Canaveral Early Luggage Drop Off

Tplanav1

Does anyone know what the earliest time you can drop luggage off at terminal 10 for NCL on the day of your cruise? We are driving down and have some family flying into Orlando, then renting a car to get to the hotel the night before. Our van will easily accommodate all of the people going to the port, but not the luggage. Trying to figure out if I can load all the luggage in our van to go to the port at like 8 am while my dad takes the rental car back. I would then pick him up and go back to the hotel to get the entire party. Our goal is to get to the terminal with everyone during our 9-9:30 check in window (I know we can’t board until later, but it’s much easier to wait with a seat than stand). We have two small kids (3 and 7mo) so dropping them off at the port with mom and grandma to wrangle the carry ons associated with kids would be difficult while we take the rental back. Plus my oldest would not let dad and grandpa go somewhere without him. Any info would be appreciated.

@Tplanav1Just seeing this.   Find out the earliest check in time for NCL (I'm assuming that's your time 9-9:30). 

It's doubtful that any earlier the porters will be available to handle your luggage as they'll be assisting departing cruisers.  But you can always try earlier.  One of them may assist.

What hotel are you staying at.  Which rental agency is your Dad using?

That will give you an idea of time and distance to make your rounds.

Another option is to hire a van taxi to pick up your party at the hotel and then let your Dad and oldest take the rental agency shuttle to the port. And perhaps you can squeeze a couple of passengers in your van and your Dad take more than 1 other.  

Then you and your passengers drop off the luggage, managing your own carry-ons and everyone link up outside the terminal.  It'll be ok is you wind up altogether at 9:45. People are always getting to the terminals later than their selected time, you'll get sent through.