Disembarkation timing in Barcelona after April/May TA from Tampa 2023

Have done one eastbound TA but that was to Amsterdam and we disembarked at what I'd consider "normal" times (7:30 or so to 9am).  Anyone have advice for Barcelona?  Want to set up a ride to our hotel.  Thanks so much.

Linda

3 hours ago, tonto524 said:

Have done one eastbound TA but that was to Amsterdam and we disembarked at what I'd consider "normal" times (7:30 or so to 9am).  Anyone have advice for Barcelona?  Want to set up a ride to our hotel.  Thanks so much.

Linda

It is part of the EU so the same as Amsterdam 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tonto524 said:

Linda

Barcelona is easy…just grab a cab to your hotel.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Bill Miller said:

What hotel do you like?

WOW!  There are so many great hotels in Barcelona!  I prefer hotels with classic architecture and not the usual Hiltons, Continentals, etc.  I always try to find a hotel with local flavor.  Barcelona has great Belle Epoque architecture.  There are some magnificent examples on or near Las Ramblas…the main pedestrian friendly thoroughfare in Barcelona.  These are the ones you should look for as Barcelona is a great city to explore on foot.  The Hotel Continental Palacete is a grand classic but make sure you book one of the suites…very palatial…very reasonable.  The El Avenida Palace is another beautiful hotel…also reasonable.  There are many modern hotels with great amenities and reasonable prices.  The hotels that are slightly off the Ramblas are the best value.  Make sure you get a room with breakfast included.  The hotel breakfasts are not to be missed!  

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...