Daysail Fantasy ST. Thomas

svgirl1

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone used Daysail Fantasy, we just booked with them for a daysail, they sound great but we'd love hearing from anyone who has sailed with them and get a first-hand review. Thanks so much in advance for any info!

Hi Maineac,

Were booked on the 28th of March, and like you, we've read great things about them in searching online, but we haven't been able to get any first-hand reviews from anyone on here. I'm sure it's gonna be great though. Maybe you could tell us what you've read and where you read it, if you would be so nice to do so.Were so excited, we think this will be the highlight of our cruise. We hope you really enjoy it!

Felicia

Hi Maineac,

Were booked on the 28th of March, just two days after you. We've searched online and read great things about them and Capt Pam has been very nice and prompt about her emails when we had questions.I'm sure it will be the hightlight of our cruise, we'll be on our Honeymoon. Maybe you'd be so kind as to tell us what you've read about them and where you read it, we'd love more information. Were both so excited about it, and I'm sure you guys are to, enjoy and hope to hear from you again!

Felicia and Kenny

Hi,

We just returned from a Princess cruise in Feb. and chose Interline Sailing http://www.interlinesail.com/ for a 1/2 day sail to St. John based on recommendations from Cruise Critic. It was awesome! Our group of four had the whole sailboat to ourselves. Jan and Omar, the owners, are great. They are so attentive. Omar has years of sailing experience and Jan is a very nice lady. Jan told us lots of things about the islands, things we would have never known had we went on our own. We left from the Redhook area that morning and sailed over to Cinnamon Bay in St. John. Jan made lunch for us (chilled shrimp, ham and turkey roll-ups, fresh fruit and vegetables, etc. and they had all of our favorite beverages available for us to enjoy. We went snorkeling (they have all of the equipment) at the reef in Cinnamon Bay while Jan and Omar stayed with their boat until we were done. We left all of our things with them on the boat so we all could go snorkeling without worries. It was the best experience. My husband got to sail the boat too! Please read my review (the link is below). I have pictures of our excursion too (see the link at the bottom of the review). We caught a taxi at Cinnamon Bay to Cruz Bay and then took the ferry back to Charlotte Amalie to do some shopping. We shopped for hours so we had plenty of time to do both. We feel like we got the best of both worlds since we got to sail, snorkel, see St. John and shop in St. Thomas. We are so happy we chose Interline for many reasons, but especially because it was a private excursion. We have been on ship excursions before and they really pack you in without giving you any personal attention. It is well worth the money. Please let me know if you have any questions.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=306685

svgirl1,

If you search this board (St.T) and just type in "Fantasy" you'll get some hits....Also if you go over to RCI's board and type in St.Thomas Fantasy you get some hits.:)

Good Luck

Archived