Faye Travel Insurance

bohaiboy

Has anyone booked with Faye?  Their prices seem really good and maybe it’s bc they are a new company and trying to drum up business.  All of their terms and conditions and coverage amounts seem to be in line with other companies.  TIA

My parents actually booked with Faye last year on their Viking Cruise down the Rhine. They were very happy with the coverage and customer support. I remember my mom had a bunch of questions, so she messaged them via the app and they got back to her ASAP.

I would recommend them based on my parent's experience and if you have any questions or concerns I'm sure their support team can help you out!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

We used withfaye.com twice. We are both 80. Saved at least 30% and got better coverage. On international trips, all coverage is primary. We also asked questions via the app and were pleased with the fast responses. We also made changes like adding air without an issue.

• Like 1

I saw this thread and got a quote from them for an upcoming trip, about 10%-30% cheaper than other ones listed in some insurance broker website.  That's nice.

The real question is, has anyone really made a claim and see if they still offer good customer service and give money back w/o hassle?

Thanks.

• 7 months later...

Has anyone had recent experience with this company as far as how they handle claims?  They seem to have pretty good reviews and their pricing appears to be  lower than comparable policies from other sites.

• 2 weeks later...