Havila Capella - Some thoughts on our trip

Flyinby

You'll be happy with junior suite 7304 portside - we loved it. Lots of room, even if the bed is a bit on the narrow side (Queen size). The balcony is great for watching what goes on during the loading at the ports, people getting on and off... At the postal voyages it ALWAYS is portside docking.

I'm also wondering about the new amenities that go with the suites. We booked another trip while Gold package etc. were still included. The new amenities listed as yet are only small welcome package ( not much to be honest) and breakfast in Hildring restaurant which is great - it's much smaller and thus quieter and you won't have to get up at a special time slot for breakfast (which I hate!). We loved the included coffee specialities, the extra (Gold) meal choices and the included non-alcoholic package with 30 units each as well as the free snacks and apple cider in the afternoons.I would be definitely unhappy and angry if we wouldn't get what was promised, especially as the suite comfort is expensive enough.

I sincerely hope Havila won't cut all of those amenities as they make the trip special and much more comfortable. Let's see.

• Like 2