Current drink menus - Breakaway esp Vibe?

Anyone have any recent drink menus from the bars on Breakaway?  In particular for Vibe?  Any feedback on good drinks lately?  I’ve read of cutbacks and new restrictions on wine so curious what will be available for mixed drinks……. And it’s always fun to to think about all the drinks you think you will get to lol!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have recent menus, but in my experience, the beauty of the Vibe is that they will make you what you want with what they have on hand. The best bartenders tend to be assigned to the Vibe and they like to experiment and have fun with the drinks they make. I know that some have shared on here that certain liquors are out of stock, but sometimes that's an excuse to try new things!

One of my favorite non-menu drinks in the Vibe is a blended mojito...not too sweet and totally refreshing in the hot sun!

• Thanks 2

Just off the Escape Vibe.  There is no menu but they will suggest drinks and make what ever you like.  We had sex on the ship, rebellious fish, pain killers etc.  They also made a pistachio martini, it was very tasty.  For shots it was baby beer shots (43 liquor), baby guinness, and irish trash can.  Enjoy

16 minutes ago, jcollin said:

Just off the Escape Vibe.  There is no menu but they will suggest drinks and make what ever you like.  We had sex on the ship, rebellious fish, pain killers etc.  They also made a pistachio martini, it was very tasty.  For shots it was baby beer shots (43 liquor), baby guinness, and irish trash can.  Enjoy

I think Rebellious Fish is the best NCL drink!