Anyone Fortuna April 2nd

kjsmith

We're on the next cruise, leaving April 13th and haven't found anyone on our cruise. Have you received your cruise documents yet? Do you know if the voltage on the Costa Fortuna is European or American? Too bad we're not on the same cruise.

Marguerite

No, we haven't recieved any travel documents yet. I'm not too worried yeat becasue our TA said they will not arrive until 2 weeks before. Hopefully they will be here next week. The Magica is the sister ship to the Fortuna. So I would think that everything for that ship would apply to the Fortuna. I hope so because there's not much info on the Fortuna. I personally hope the outlets are the standard European 220v. I currently live in Germany and that's all I own right now.

Kris

My husband and I on this cruise with you. We're a little concerned about our documents though. We're leaving 5 days before the cruise and afraid that might no ge them in time.

Igor and Edit.

Hello fellow cruisers! My husband and I are on the Fortuna's April 2 cruise. We have already rec'd documents. We will fly into Genoa on the 1st of April. Staying one night in Varazze and then another 3 nights after the cruise. I am still having problems booking our excursions through the web site for Costa any advise?

I thought that I had that problem too. I just had to submit it twice. What's happening? Have you tried to talk to tech support? They are helpful, if you can get to them.

We are flying to Nice on 29th, and staying in Florence after the cruise for a few days.

Edit.

Archived