Unlimited fun pass on MSC Divina?

jmae2002

Hi All!  According to the MSC website and the MSC rep (I just called) - if you buy the fun pass on the MSC Divina - the use of the F1 simulator and 4D theatre is unlimited during the cruise.  Everything I am searching online (except the MSC website) suggests this is not the case. 

Has anyone bought the funpass in advance for the MSC Divina?  Can you please tell me your experience (unlimited or not) and if only 1 person could use it or if it could be shared by the family?

Thanks!

The fun pass may be "unlimited," but wait time may be long.

Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to use.

I believe the Fun Pass is per person. Have you  tried a mock booking to see how you  purchase the pass?

When we were on a 4 night cruise on Divina last December, the fun pass was $70 unlimited plays for the whole cabin. It is a great value. Don’t know if it is the same for the longer 7 night cruise, or it might be too good a value. There is no need to purchase in advance. The onboard price is the same, and you can inquire at the F1 simulator/4D cinema place to decide if the fun pass suites your need.

I buy it before every Divina cruise.  Feels more like it's free\included in the cruise when I've paid for it well ahead of time.  🙂  There is no difference in price between on board and beforehand so you can wait but I like having it done not having to spend the time going to the F1\4D theater to sign up.  

It does include everyone in your cabin and all 3 (F1, 4D, and Bowling) are unlimited use.  Mostly we use it for the bowling and will maybe do one or two movies and one or two spins with the F1 but mostly it's the bowling.  I have almost never seen both alleys working for a full cruise but usually one will be.

Do check your bill after a day or two though.  A couple of cruises they billed me for each string of bowling but a trip to the service desk was all it took for have them removed and the billing fixed for the future ones.