Two Nanortalik Iceberg Boat Tours?

Gregoryfo

We are going to Greenland in August out of Baltimore.  Today we noticed that new excursions were added.  There were two 'different' Nanortalik Iceberg Boat Tours.  Same length, same price.  However, one has difficult activity level and the other has moderate activity level, but both say ages one and up are allowed to go.  We booked the difficult one since the time fit better for our group of four, but we could switch if it is something more extreme.  I think carnival did this cruise last year.  Did anyone take either of these excursions?  If so was it good and can anyone tell the difference between the two.  TIA.  

This will be the first time Carnival has sailed to Greenland since 2013, so all the excursions are brand new.  (I'm on the upcoming August cruise as well.)

The "Difficult" Iceberg Boat Tour excursion is in a RIB (Rigid Inflatable Boat)..... a somewhat smallish boat that's gonna' give you a more exciting ride (in other words there's a good chance you're gonna' get beat up and wet).  The other one looks to be in a larger boat.  AND as of right now there are still tickets available for that one for 6 time slots ranging from 7:30 AM to 1:30 PM. 

OH WAIT... you said you've got a group of 4.... that'll limit your choices.

Edited by groundloop
  • Like 1

Thanks after reading your response I looked at the excursion again and saw the RIB one included a wet suit so I guess getting wet would be a part of it.  I have two teen children that is enough adventure for me.  I cancelled the RIB one and went with the less difficult one.