Sail Croatia

I have been looking at a company called Sail Croatia who run small ship cruises along the coast of Croatia. Other than a number of excellent reviews on Trip Advisor, I have not been able to find out much about them if anyone has any experience with this company, I would love to hear your impressions.

Thanks so much!

• 1 year later...

I am also interested in this topic along with any of the other small (under approx 100 pax) lines that serve Croatia).

Posted (edited)
On 4/13/2023 at 3:06 AM, Ben2travel said:

I have been looking at a company called Sail Croatia who run small ship cruises along the coast of Croatia. Other than a number of excellent reviews on Trip Advisor, I have not been able to find out much about them if anyone has any experience with this company, I would love to hear your impressions.

Thanks so much!

On 5/2/2024 at 3:18 PM, rjp50 said:

I am also interested in this topic along with any of the other small (under approx 100 pax) lines that serve Croatia).

no experience sadly, although we have seen a few of these small ships/yachts docked at Gruz Dubrovnik just a little further along the harbour from the cruise terminal and very lovely they looked too.

A friend was interested in taking one of these and has booked a "Croatian Coastal" through ROAD SCHOLAR as she had read and heard many good comments about their programmes and thought booking on one of their small boat/yacht private charters rather than booking with strangers would give her more confidence in the overall trip.

Cannot yet report on her experience as it was only recently booked and isn't until next year, but she will be onboard a 38 passenger ship/yacht called the Vigor or something similar to that.

Maybe check the Road Scholar website for insiration? And also other companies which do similar small group exclusive charters.

Edited by edinburgher