Planning for my restaurant reso's - Questions

tbmrt

I've been looking at the VV SL schedule (I know it is subject to change) for my cruise, but don't see anything about Around the World with the Diva and the Unitled Dance Party.  Does anyone know about these? Charge? Must book ahead of time?

Around the world with the diva is a drag queen cabaret show with songs, jokes and skits. Seating is first come I think (may have changed since I last went, don’t think it’s bookable, the Manor doesn’t have tons of seats with a view of the stage so arrive early if you really want a seat or you might get standing space. 

UntitledDancePartyShowThing is a dance party show with a little audience participation. It’s bookable but they don’t always check reservations, there are no seats it’s standing, unless you go to the deck 7 balcony. It’s a fun show but the first 15 minutes isn’t as good as the rest of the show so stick with it!

Unlimited Dance Party may be gone.  On some ships, it has been replaces with Mis Behaving.  Yes, Around the World should be booked in advance but there is a walk in line.  There is no charge for any entertainment except when alcohol is served (like Grog Walk, mixology stuff, the "ow to photograph food," etc).  The schedule you see on the app a month in advance will not be the schedule when you cruise....and as you noted, anything can be canceled.  

I am surprised at the above comment....our bands were scanned each time we entered a show.

Edited by cantgetin

15 minutes ago, cantgetin said:

I am surprised at the above comment....our bands were scanned each time we entered a show.

it was only once on the October TA for Untitled that they didn’t check for the reservation and there was plenty of space anyway so I’m guessing they knew there was room so didn’t bother. 

For Around the World with the Diva I think actually I’ve always arrived late and watched from the back so that could be why, maybe they only check reservations at opening time?

• Like 1

I was on Scarlet a week ago and Untitled happened only once, it was bookable but they didn't check bands at the door, unlike for some other shows. The room did fill up so maybe people just didn't book it and showed up last minute. It was the first night. The diva show was not bookable, we lined up outside the venue about 30 minutes before showtime and got great seats. There is no charge for any of the nighttime shows in my experience. I really hope Untitled isn't on it's way out, or if it is, it's to make way for Untitled 2, it's one of my favorite shows/experiences!

• Like 1