St John on your own + other St Thomas questions

Flwrfarmer

I'm going to be in St Thomas with my husband and kids this Nov (Royal Caribbean docked at Crown bay), and have booked this excursion through  RC. I thought I researched these pretty well but I'm just now seeing the age limit is from 4-90, and my youngest is 3.

Given that 1) I'm not sure what the reason for the age restriction could be and 2) the RC website booking system has SNAFUs and errors from time to time, im just wondering (before I go ahead and call RC and wait on hold) if any of you all happen to know if this age restriction really is a thing for this excursion and if it is enforced.

Otherwise, just wondering if anyone has suggestions for other things to do on St Thomas with a 3 and 5 year old. Some caveats are that we won't get in Port till 1 pm, we dock at crown Bay (so not near sky ride), and Coral World closes at 4 pm. I'm not opposed to checking that out but wondering if it would be worth trying, time wise.

Thanks in advance:)

If your ship offers the Kon Tiki boat excursion that's a great option for toddlers. When I did it years ago a toddler was fascinated by the lively live music and danced the entire time, and the crew was happy to dance with the child. The excursion went to a calm beach with amenities, though the glass bottom part was disappointing.

They did narration to explain what you passed on land.