Cabin Wait Lists

Morning All,

Hope you are well,

? I was looking at a cruise yesterday on Azura in the Med next June. Located an aft cabin I liked but the other half said to wait until last night to book when we could do it together. Went to book and ALL aft cabins and suites are showing as sold out. I have rang P&O and have been told they cannot book any cabins in the Aft on this cruise as they have been removed from sale and all they can do is add me to a wait list. But they don’t know if/when they will be released for sale and if they are what the prices will be.

Does anyone have any experience of cabins being taken off of sale and a wait list implemented and if so how long before the cruise were they released etc?

Many thanks in advance!

There is something odd going on at present. Some cruises are off sale and nobody really knows why. 

We went on a wait list for the current Aurora cruise and my understanding was that we could have been contacted up until 7 days before the cruise. As it happened, we were relieved not to be successful, as we managed to get on the bargain Coronation Cruise on QM2 in grills for less per night than we would have paid for a standard balcony on Aurora. Fate worked in our favour, for once!

• Like 3

HI the P&O web page has this banner so this may be why you cannot book today.:classic_sad:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Please be advised that we'll be updating our website on 16 May, which may result in some holidays being temporarily unavailable to book.

• Thanks 2