Carnival Celebration - Thermal Suite / Sauna

Hi everyone! I am traveling on the Carnival Celebration 5/28 - 6/4 and am very curious about the Thermal Suite. Has anyone tried this out and have thoughts on whether or not it's worth it to by the week pass? Also, are the saunas free to use? Can anyone tell me where they are located on the ship?

Any information would be extremely helpful!

3 hours ago, Coolchica1586 said:

Hi everyone! I am traveling on the Carnival Celebration 5/28 - 6/4 and am very curious about the Thermal Suite. Has anyone tried this out and have thoughts on whether or not it's worth it to by the week pass? Also, are the saunas free to use? Can anyone tell me where they are located on the ship?

Any information would be extremely helpful!

The thermal suite is nice but small and there's no views whatsoever;no windows. There's two steam rooms, a salt infrared sauna, the heated tile loungers, some no heated chairs, and a small whirlpool

There's one Swedish sauna that's co-ed and available to all passengers, even those without a thermal suite pass. It's located in the rear of the men's and women's spa locker rooms, which also are available to all passengers even if you don't have a treatment or thermal suite pass or spa cabin. they are located in the Cloud nine Spa on the lower level.  Here's a photo of what the sauna that's available to everyone looks like on the Mardi Gras, it's the same on the Celebration. 

PXL_20210908_201745812 (2).jpg

18 hours ago, kwokpot said:

The thermal suite is nice but small and there's no views whatsoever;no windows. There's two steam rooms, a salt infrared sauna, the heated tile loungers, some no heated chairs, and a small whirlpool

There's one Swedish sauna that's co-ed and available to all passengers, even those without a thermal suite pass. It's located in the rear of the men's and women's spa locker rooms, which also are available to all passengers even if you don't have a treatment or thermal suite pass or spa cabin. they are located in the Cloud nine Spa on the lower level.  Here's a photo of what the sauna that's available to everyone looks like on the Mardi Gras, it's the same on the Celebration. 

PXL_20210908_201745812 (2).jpg

Thank you for the detailed review!! I'm thinking I will just use the included Sauna and not do the thermal suite pass. 

• Like 1

I had a front facing spa balcony cabin on Celebration in April. Cabin was on deck 17 jest below the bridge. Loved the view balcony was huge. Great for afternoon tanning (nude) as no one could see you. Private express elevator from deck 17 to deck 5.

Spa was a complete let down 👇. Not worth getting a day pass let alone a week pass.

Regular steam and aroma steam was O.K. infer red sauna was nothing. The heated tile loungers were barley warm and I layed on all of them. Locker rooms and coed sauna were free to anyone. Jacuzzi or thalsotherapy pool in spa was warm but had no bubble action. Very sad for a brand new ship!

I really booked the room for the location and size of the balcony.

No spa amenities other than a small jar of chocolate mint scrub. Got better stuff(scrub a scrub pad,lip balm lavender pillow spy )and a better spa experience on Breeze a few years ago.

While I did enjoy my room location was far from anything except serenity deck. Elevators are small and often crowded making for a long wait at peak times. Celebration was nice to try once but it's not for me. I love Conquest class best!