Entertainment on the Reflection

wildcats40

I'm curious what shows are currently on the Reflection.  Our cruise isn't for a while and know they could change, but wondering what the big production shows are now.  Also, are they showing any movies in the theater or are they all outdoors on the pool decks?

Thank you!

On my January sailing, movies were both outdoors on the Lawn Club (both during the day and at night, usually late in those cases) and in Celebrity Central (not the main theater). I don't think they did any screenings in both venues at the same time.

As for entertainment, there were two production shows that I can recall but I only saw "Broken Strings"; I can't remember the name of the other one I didn't see but it was more elaborate/artistic. The singers/dancers in "Broken Strings" were very talented but the show itself was OK at best in my opinion.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think the current production shows are: Elysium, Euphoria, Broken Strings, Broadway Cabaret.  You can also expect a comedian at least one night and a singer/vocalist/musician the other nights. Also, one night might include a magician.  You won't know the exact entertainment schedule until you're on the ship as it's all subject to change.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, ulcards99 said:

Do you all know what time the shows are typically?  Trying to see if a 6pm dinner makes sense or if I should do something later.

On most X ships the shows are 7pm and 9pm.

We like to have dinner in the MDR as soon as it opens and Ask to be done by 7ish. so we can make the 7pm show.

That has always worked for us.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, D. B. said:

On most X ships the shows are 7pm and 9pm.

We like to have dinner in the MDR as soon as it opens and Ask to be done by 7ish. so we can make the 7pm show.

That has always worked for us.

Perfect! I just scheduled the 6pm Select seating (which looks to be the earliest) so hoping this works for us too.